ONLINE STORE WEBSITE:

ONLINE STORE WEBSITE: Maggie Huft: on Zazzle
I am now on Instagram as: maggiehuft52

Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Global Art Project for peace 2020

I've mentioned the Global Art Project before.  I am a bit ahead of the game for getting my contribution finished this year.  I haven't even been assigned a partner or given this a title.  But here it is: 













There are only two colors used - a skin tone I mixed myself (mostly burnt sienna) and Daniel Smith kyanite (blue/gray).  The kyanite is really special because it is an earth pigment that has a very fine sparkle from being a natural pigment.  I haven't worked in watercolor for a while, but revisited it for this application.  I have an idea to re-do this in acrylic if time permits.

No comments:

Post a Comment