ONLINE STORE WEBSITE:

ONLINE STORE WEBSITE: Maggie Huft: on Zazzle
I am now on Instagram as: maggiehuft52

Thursday, June 7, 2018

StarChild

OK then...I really struggled with this one for a while - almost gave up.   The background sky was the problem.   It just wasn't looking like my reference image for the sky.   When I gave up trying to make it look exactly like the reference, things went a lot better.   You might recognize the child from two post down - the child in the blue panel of the Global Art Project artwork.   Also, when I first found that reference image for the child (from a royalty free site), I read it as being a little boy.   Since, about half the people who see it think it's a girl.   In a way, this is quite appropriate since the child is suppose to represent all children.

No comments:

Post a Comment