ONLINE STORE WEBSITE:

ONLINE STORE WEBSITE: Maggie Huft: on Zazzle
I am now on Instagram as: maggiehuft52

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Show Entry

OMG!  I've been accepted into the Collective Visions Gallery show from January 20th to February 24th.  This gallery is a co-op - but periodically they host a state wide competition.  I've entered before, but this is the first time I've been invited.  Woo-hoo!  I'm especially excited because the piece that was chosen is the large female nude I did last year.  I had given up hope that it would ever be seen - outside of the one show I had at an art supply store.  If you remember, our local art group has difficulty finding public venues that will accept nudes (and political or religious subjects for that matter).  In some aspects, I can understand - but....ugh!  Anyway, I am posting this work again:
"Inside the Box"

No comments:

Post a Comment