ONLINE STORE WEBSITE:

ONLINE STORE WEBSITE: Maggie Huft: on Zazzle
I am now on Instagram as: maggiehuft52

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Personal show

I haven't had a personal show in ages.  I was complaining about not being able to show that acrylic nude I painted a couple of months ago - that most venues are worried about showing nudes.  A friend who works at an artists' supply store in the next town to mine, arranged with her boss to let me hang things there for the months of May and June.  They gave me 16 foot of wall space, so I grabbed up as many pieces as I could.  I ended up hanging 18 items - both watercolor and acrylic.  I realize it will be mostly other artists that see these, but I am just happy to have them out of the house for "some air".
Artist's Edge, Silverdale, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment