ONLINE STORE WEBSITE:

ONLINE STORE WEBSITE: Maggie Huft: on Zazzle
I am now on Instagram as: maggiehuft52

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Newest Acrylic

Yes. I know, it's been a while. 
"My Kitchen Window"



















A lot has been going on these last two months.  My art group participated in the annual arts fair in our town; and since I was the President this year, I was pretty involved.  I won't go into great detail here; but suffice it to say, it's a LOT of work.  To make matters worse, the first day we had a downpour which meant a lot of scrambling around, cut down on the display time and made for a lot fewer sales.
Last month was handling the group financials (because the Treasurer was ill).  That's all finished now -- and at the fall business meeting, we installed the new board members.
So now, after fall garden clean-up at home, maybe I can find more time to actually paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment