ONLINE STORE WEBSITE:

ONLINE STORE WEBSITE: Maggie Huft: on Zazzle
I am now on Instagram as: maggiehuft52

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Rough 2020

Still no word on the cause of death of our son. I have been quite unmotivated to paint.  And due to the virus, my art group hasn't met for the entire year.  We did a Zoom meeting to conduct our annual business meeting.  It was nice to at least see some of my friends.  We normally have a Christmas party - at a local restaurant - the first week of December.  Obviously that won't happen this year - maybe another Zoom meeting.  And normally we exchange miniature paintings.  That won't happen either.  BUT we did decide to make them and show them at the Zoom meeting.  I pulled myself out of my funk to at least paint this watercolor.  The phrase is not original to me, so I won't be selling the image. 



No comments:

Post a Comment